Terms & Conditions
Web Site Agreement
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content, or an associated affiliate.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics (unless otherwise identified). The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Any opinions expressed on this blog are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. The owner(s) of this blog are not responsible for translation or interpretation of content. Similarly, we are not responsible for misinterpretation due to bad grammar or punctuation. Nor are not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader's country of origin.
Sometimes stories in this blog may be of illegal or distasteful subject matter; in which case, "characters and events posted by this blog are entirely fictitious and accordingly any similarity between them and actual characters or events is entirely coincidental." The bloggers at EagerExistence.com write for entertainment, even if the information/events/characters appear defamatory or illegal in nature.
The world is an ever-changing place, which means that content can become outdated quickly. While we hope to avoid having outdated material on our site, we can’t guarantee that everything is timely, so don’t rely on the timeliness or accuracy of the information on the site. Contact your local bar association, law society, neighborhood association of jurists, medical board, county hospital, phone book, online directory, local emergency number in your jurisdiction, neighbourhood watch, mother or Google to find a or obtain a referral to a competent professional, or verify information provided on this site.
A final note: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless EagerExistence.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the service.
This website agreement is subject to change without notice.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a server and stored in your web browser. Cookies cannot be used to deliver viruses to your computer and do not run programs. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a domain of the web server that issued the cookie to you.
We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of any sites we link to.
This website uses Google Analytics to track metrics; however, no information is shared with 3rd parties.
Providing us with your contact information (for example: email via commenting), you may be contacted by us to join the newsletter, participate in competitions, or follow us on social media.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
We are not responsible, nor will be held liable for anything anyone says in comments, nor the laws which they may break in our country or yours through comments' content, implication, and intent. However, we will attempt to moderate comments as best possible.
This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.
Guest Posting Policy
I welcome guest posts on my site, and I'd love to guest post on your site, see my guest post page for posts I have already written. Alternatively, see the guest post category for posts written for me.
Before I accept guest posts, I do have some guidelines that need to be followed:
- The post must be a minimum of 500 words, and generally no more than 1,000. If it's longer, think of breaking it up into a series.
- The post must be unique, original, and not published anywhere else on the web.
- You can refer to the guest post from your blog, but cannot republish the content. Generally, the opening paragraph is acceptable to host on your personal blog with links to your guest post for readers to "continue reading".
- You can include up to two links in your bio, and I would appreciate it if your post linked to content on my site at least once.
- Your links should not point to any commercial site or to any site where you are selling something. If they do, then it is not a guest post, but a sponsored post.
- The subject must be relevant to this blog. If you need help with what this blog is about see the about page, subscribe to the RSS feed, or get the posts sent directly to your inbox.
- If it's a "hot topic", or something that has been posted about many times on numerous blogs before, you better be offering a unique opinion, or something that makes my readers want to read your post over the many others out there on the Internet.
- You have to know your topic better than me. I like learning from others, but I don't want 'filler' post just to make up content, posts that I could have written myself.
- The post should be grammatically correct and spell checked.
- As a guest blogger, you agree to reply to any follow up comments to the post; including on social networks.
- You must have a Gravatar. Don’t you know the importance of a gravatar for a site? For a person? It lets us build a brand for ourselves. It also affects the image of the blog. Get one by visiting gravatar.com and associating your headshot/brand image with the email address you use for commenting.
- You have to be open to future collaboration.
This guest posting policy is subject to change at anytime.
Sponsored Posting Policy
|I welcome discussion about the possibility of partnering for sponsored posts on this site. Here at EagerExistence.com we are always open to innovative advertising ideas and sponsorship opportunities (as explained on the advertising page).|
Guidelines for sponsored posts extend those of the guest posts, as well as:
- Posts can be written by you, or me; there is a different rate for each.
- Links will not just tout a product or service, but be related to the post content and website themes.
- If pitching a sponsored post, please do not try and pass it off as a guest post. We can tell the difference and prefer transparency with our partners and our readers. Therefore,
- We will always disclose sponsored reviews and freebies to our readers.
- Content is posted live to the front page of this blog for at least 7 days, and will exist permanently in the archives to benefit from search engine traffic.
- Links will exist in the post for a period of at least 12 months, depending on the rate negotiated.
This sponsored posting policy is subject to change at anytime.
As always, you can contact us about any of the terms and conditions listed here.