So you're a new reader to the blog?
Well, thanks so much for stopping by!
Here at EagerExistence we know how confusing it can be when you discover a new blog, so here's a run-down on what to expect:
A summary on what the website is all about.
And if you aren't converted yet, read the manifesto for even more inspirational words.
Subscribe to the Monthly Newsletter
The monthly newsletter is a condensed version of all the content delivered straight to your inbox once a month. Not only that, but subscribing as a member let's you see personal photos of the places travelled, and get exclusive (subscriber only) content.
- A summary of what Ian has been doing (for the friends, family, and other interested folk).
- The plans for upcoming travel, contests, and website announcements.
- Recent material published on EagerExistence.com for the month, including content only available to email subscribers.
- Statistics on the most popular posts.
- Photos published each "Foto Friday" from Ian's travels around the World.
- Guest posts from contributors like CouchSurfers, other bloggers, or random travellers met along the way.
- Guest posts made by our authors around the web, including: interviews, mentions, and features.
Stay up to date
If you want to be updated with the latest’s posts, stories, and more; subscribe to all blog posts through your Email or RSS Feed. Then you will get all updates from the site, as they happen (as well as the monthly newsletter that you already signed up for).
Comments and emails from new visitors are always welcomed, so take a look around, and get in touch.
As an up-and-coming blog, we encourage you to connect with EagerExistence on social media and share the content with your friends